Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happiness

You want to be happy throughout your life? Oh! What steps should we follow to achieve it. Just one year back I was searching a perfect answer for this question. Do you know the answer? I have come up with my own answer ( Note: I don't expect everyone to agree with it). To me happiness is your decision. When you decide that you are the happiest person on this world, you actually feel like the one.

Now, I have adopted a new way in my life. When I stuck with problem, I do whatever is required for it. But I start thinking that "One day this problem will be solved. Just I have to stay calm up to that." This line really gives me strength.

I and my brother used to stay in Kadidal for moths without TV, phone, computer. But we were not unhappy. In fact we were very happy without them. Slowly as we grew, as cable TV service started in Shimoga, we addicted to TV. Now without TV we feel as if something is missing in life.

Our happiness depends on things which we like, people around us .................. In short it depends on external factors more. Obviously we can't control these things. So don't expect more in life. Just learn how to enjoy the things which we are having rather than running behind things.

No comments: