Monday, September 1, 2008

Alchemist

I heard of this book in IIT,Bombay from one of my friend Saroj. And this book really played a very important role in changing me.

This book is about your destiny, your dreams and positive thinking. We all have our own dream. But due to some silly reasons(After reading this book, you feel them silly) most of the people never try to make their dreams come true.

"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho is an excellent work. At each and every statement, we stop reading and start thinking "Oh, this has happened to me so many times! Oh even I used to think like that!" You get answer to so many questions of life. And when you finish this book, you feel as if you have found the secret of life. I felt as if I found answers to so many questions which were always used to be there in my mind for two years.

No comments: