Monday, August 25, 2008

Change in Life

Can you see the difference in last two posts. Once I was scared of this society and relationships. But now I am not scared of that fear. Because I know how much change that fear has made on my life. That change was impossible without that fear. Now I enjoy, I am happy in myself. My happiness doesn't depend on any external factor. I know the meaning of happiness because I Life showed me what a misery means.

I have observed one thing. Whether you are happy or sad is your decision. Some people are used to live a miserable life and some are used to live happily. You might have observed, just mere existence of some people brings happiness and just a look of some people make us run away from them. Why people want to live a miserable life? Because they are used to it. And they are afraid of changes. "Who knows we may end up in other miserable state?" Slowly they will learn to live miserably. Then unknowingly they will start a liking for that. And they expect whole world to lead a miserable life like that.

Best example is relationship of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law (Saas bahu). If mother-in-law has faced many problems from her mother-in-law she will try to give those problems to her daughter-in-law (Not in all cases. We have some angels also.). Don't they get that feel of guilt? They convince themselves that what they are doing is not at all bad. "I have faced all these things. Let her also face" They start taking it as a pride. "See I faced so many things. "

"Who told you to face them?" If you have lived a miserable life it's your mistake. When you enter a miserable life, god will always keep open at least one way to get away from that life. But it was your decision to stay in that life. Because you were a coward. You were afraid of trying out new things in your life.

No comments: