Saturday, August 16, 2008

Anuradha Mam

Next To my staff room in JNNCE, MBA department staff room was there. Anuradha madam is senior lecturer in MBA department. Today if I am living happily, its because of Anuradha madam.

Myself and Seetha, we are having interests in various things(Only thing is, it keeps on changing every week). Music is one amongst. Suddenly we decided that we must spend some time on music. We were knowing that madam, is good in music. So we forced her to teach us some songs during Saturdays. Slowly madam became close to us.

I never took any decisions for myself. I always kept that thing for my parents and used to tell "As you say". First time when I took decision of divorce, I was only knowing that I can't live with Arun. But as soon as I took that decision I became center of attraction of society. People started to talk about me, in all the ways.

I was always known as silent, patient, sati saavitri type of girl in Shimoga. And I think I was used to that type of things. People used to talk nicely about me because I always used to listen to them, I lived as they expected me to live. When I decided to take divorce, for the first time I was going against them which they didn't like. Everyone in this world want rest of the world to live the way they want the world to be.

So, I realized for the first time how people can change their faces. Wherever I used to go people used to observe me. With whom I am talking, whether I am happy or sad. I lost 16Kg in one month. I stopped going out. Only to college, their also I used to spend all time with Anuradha mam and Seetha.

Today I can say with out any doubt that if something happens to me, I have Amma, appa, Anuradha mam and Seetha. They stand with me no matter what the rest of the world says.

All the rest left me behind when needed. Now when once again I am normal, they are coming back. I must thanks Arun for this. Because of him I know who are my well wishers.

No comments: