Friday, August 15, 2008

All of a sudden my life changed!

I was happy with my life. But I was thinking that, this is temporary, one day I will get married and I will leave job. And I got married. I thought of explaining my marriage but I just can't. I did tried, but suddenly I felt that I can't waste my time to write about the person who is not worth. But I must appreciate the person who was my husband for 3 months. He completely changed my personality. Today I am in IIT, Bombay because of him. If he was good and normal person I would have been same, silent, Ekta Kapoor serial type girl. But no. Thanks to his very high level thinking, today I am doing my M.Tech. Thanks for that Mr. Arun.

No one in Shimoga ever thought that I may go for divorce, even I myself was never knowing my own strength. When I took the decision of divorce only my parents and Seetha were with me . Ya it was not a very easy step for me. It took 1.5 years for me to change myself. But today I must thank god for that phase of my life. Because in that 1.5 years I saw the original face of people around me. It strengthened my relationship with my parents and my friends. And because of it Anuradha mam became close to me.

No comments: