Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Satisfaction

So according to society my life might not be normal. But I can say it without any doubt that today I am more happy and more satisfied than before my marriage. This satisfaction is not because of any achievement or any victory. It is just there. I don't want to achieve anything. I want this happiness in me always, without depending on any external factor.

One year which I spent in Shimoga was horrible. I got seat in IIT, Bombay and I came here. When I came here I felt that now on I should not go back to Shimoga. Yes IIT, Bombay changed me a lot. Assignments, Qizzes blablablabla, I hardly used to get any time during my first year to think about anything. And living here in a new environment, new friends helped me a lot. I started finding myself, my opinion, my likings.

Today after one year, I have completely changed and now I feel "Why should I leave Shimoga?" I am not a coward. If people there are talking rubbish things about me, then that is their problem. They are wasting their time, their energy. And why should I be concerned about their time and energy. They are having some personality problem. I should sympathize with them. And there are so many people in Shimoga who care for me. I can't leave my friends my family for the fear of few mentally sick people.

Yes, after my M.Tech I am going back to Shimoga. I will leave in front of people who would love to talk about me on my back. The fact that people are talking about me doesn't scare me any more. In fact I just enjoy it.

No comments: