Sunday, August 24, 2008

FEAR

Why do we get fear? Fear comes with the thought that "We may loose something which we desire". What is that something . For some people it is money, for some it is life, for some it is their beloved ones, etc, etc..
Imagine a life without fear. Is it possible? According to me................ YES, LIFE WITHOUT FEAR IS POSSIBLE.

How? Simple when you don't have any desire. Wait, wait wait! It is not my preaching. It is the whole summary of Bhagavadgeetha , and this is what Budha preached. "Desire is the main source of sorrow".

Weather I am leading a life without fear? Answer is NO. Not yet. But we can try. !, right?. It is not so easy. You may read Bhagavadgeetha every day, but it is difficult to implement it in life. That is what called as 'Moha Maaya'. My friend, my family, and finally myself, I.............................

OK, if we try we can lead a life without any fear, without any desire. But we have to leave everything that contains tag "MY". There are so many examples in front of us. But you know, when I think about that state, I really feel that I don't need that state. I want my own people, I want to take responsibilities of my loved ones. What is the value of happiness when you don't have sorrow. It will become meaningless, as winners can exist only when losers are there. I love normal life. Yes there might be so many sick things here, but you also get so many experiences.

So my policy is I can't go and sit beneath a tree, without taking responsibilities and relationships to get out of fear and sorrow. I would love to face them. It's only when you face them, you will become a new person. You will come to know what is happiness when you know what is sorrow. I like all kind of colors in my life. Of course all in right proportion.

No comments: