Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Goal

"Goal is very important for life". I have heard this statement from so many people. What is my goal? I don't know! Why I am here? Why I am living? Is doing M.Tech my goal? or working for any multinational company? or writing any software?

No. I just can't accept these things as my goal. You know when I think about my situation I get this song "Main aisa kyun hu". Yes, when people around me are so competitive, why can't I be? I don't know! I just don't get that competitive spirit. I never feel like "Oh, people are doing this thing, I should also do". I don't know, I have made it a practice to accept life as it comes. I don't want to achieve anything.

And I am happy the way I am. But sometimes when I hear some great people talking about goal of life, I really get tension. Why the hell am I leading a goal less life? Then I convince myself saying that "Coming here was not my decision. God has sent me here. So it is his duty to show me my goal. I still don't know my goal, means God is not doing his duty. Why should I bother?"

No comments: