Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jyotishya Shastra

Why don't we learn to live in present? Why we are always curious about future? There are so many people earning their livelihood from predicting the future of people. Prediction might not be the right word. Because for people whatever they tell is the fact, not prediction.

Anyways, wherever my appa and amma showed my janmakundali before my marriage, there these predictors were telling that my future is very nice. My husband will be very good looking, understanding, my family life will be very good blablabla. And after my marriage they were telling that, it is written clearly in my janmakundali that my family life will not be that good. Hahahahaha.

So many people are curious about their future that even after having so many predictors, it is difficult to get their appointments. Thank god, my parents are not the only idiots. There are so many people to give them company.

I am thinking about adopting a child, once I finish my M.Tech. From the day I have decided to adopt a child, wherever I see children or whenever I am free, I think about my child. I plan so many things for my child. I should send her to dance class, I should teach her to face the world boldly etc. Then suddenly after some time I realize that her liking is important and nothing is in my hand. I am also living in future.

Yes, sometimes I feel that dreams are part of our life. As long you live, you will dream. Some dream for small things some dream for big things. It's your liking. But you dream. After my college I was dreaming about marriage. The failure of this dream, scared me for some time. But I learned how to face the shattering of dream. But I didn't stop dreaming. Now I dream of adopting child. Life goes on.

No comments: