Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gandhi Vadh Aur Main by Gopal Godse

I was reading this book written by Gopal Godse "Gandhi Hatye Mattu Naanu" (It's Kannada version of "Gandhi Vadh Aur Main"). Once you finish this book you will start thinking that Nathuram Godse is a hero, who freed us from a big villain Mahatma Gandhi.

I am not exaggerating. This is the fact. For the first time I realized that for every act you can give explanation. And you can convince people that even a shameful thing of killing a person is worth doing if you have good explanation skills.

Thank god, Rama didn't ask Ravana for explanation. There were chances of Ravana convincing Rama that whatever he did was correct and Rama might have asked Ravana to keep Seetha for himself. When I read this book, I myself was confused for some time.

I always used to think that there are good things and bad things. I mean for me there was clear cut boundary between good and bad. But this book changed my view completely. Good and bad depends on your thinking level.

Mahatma Gandhi didn't use any weapon to fight against British. But people who killed him say that they killed him just because he asked India to give money to Pakistan. Hold! I am not saying that partition was good thing. Partition was the worst thing happened.

In India joint families are common. If a person wants to get separate from family, whole family feels bad. But they can't just send him out. He has to be given some money from which he can start his life, even tough you don't like his act.

If you believe that whatever Nathuram Godse did was correct, then you don't have any right to say that terrorists or naxalites are bad. They too have their own explanation!

No one has got right to kill other person. Here each and everyone has got his own opinion. People who live in one house can't think alike. Then how can you expect whole world to think alike. "Oh, they are not thinking like me then kill them"! Yes, sometimes you may feel like you have been cheated, society is not fair. But killing people, taking revenge is not the solution.

Please make this world a better place to live. Everyone in this world has got equal right to live.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

heycan u give me the pdf file in hindi version?? i m intrested in reading it.. pls.. give me the link to download it...

Sanjay Varma said...

Hey can you tell me where I can buy that book or get to read it !! Please do tell me because for the past 7 years I have been hunting for it so plz plz !!!!!!!

Deepak said...

I have read this book. I recommend every citizen of India to read it once. Its not to change your view about Mahatma Gandhi or Nathuram Godse, its about to know what was the prevailing situation for Godse to take this severe steps of assassination. This book was banned for years, media was not allowed to record the trial of Godse in court, and a long legal battle was fought in Supreme court to make this book public, I wonder why people don’t want to know the reason behind it. Please read it.

rohit jain said...

hey man,
can you please let me know how to get this book in hindi or english. hard copy or soft copy anything will do. but please tell me how. i've been searching for this book since 2 weeks. but hav'nt found it yet. please help me. it would be grateful of you. thank yoi

Anuj Kumar91 said...

Sir that might be you way of thinking!!
but it was a need of that hour..

The person started thinking himself more than a nation and so was punished..This is the way i think!!

And its like a level of a person and circumstances which make him to take harsh actions!! So we cant blame anybody!

amit.g said...

I want to Read that book, can any one possibly tell from where i can get that book. plz!!!!

Unknown said...

I fully agree with your views because once my teacher who was great believer of Nathu ram godse gave me this book to read. our whole class went through this book and formed very bad opinion about Mhatama gandhi as we were too young to understand. but after reading your blog i realized how he was corrupting the minds of young students with logic given in this book...

Kamendra Pathak said...

This book is published by suryabharti publication darya gunj .

Kamendra Pathak said...

I have posted its audio visual on face book
Kamendrapathak@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.