Friday, November 21, 2008

It's me

Once one person told me that, his fame will go down, if he introduce me as his wife. Then why did you marry me? No answer. I thought about this for so many days. If I was like any other girl, wearing posh dresses, jeans very modern. then?

So after coming to Bombay, I tried to become modern. Guess what? When I used to stand in front of mirror, I wondered at my reflection. But I failed to find Ashwini there. One thing I understood, that even I can become modern. But it is not my identification. I don't even need to change myself for a foolish cheap person, who thinks that he can marry any girl for the sake of his parents but still can enjoy bachelor life flirting with his colleagues by hiding the fact that he is married.

It's me. I don't want to become a stranger to myself anymore.

No comments: