Monday, November 10, 2008

People

After many days I am writing this. Namratha's death made me to think about my fight. Then I have been to Shimoga for Diwali. Yes my life is once again coming to normal state. People there may talk about my life, on my back but at least they don't give that look with sympathy towards me.

Seetha, Prajna were there. I enjoyed this Diwali. Then suddenly one great person showed me that still people are interested to talk about my life. They still get great pleasure in talking sarcastically to me about my life. Hahahahaha.

This person is having so much patience that every time I go to Shimoga, he will scratch his head to find a dialog from which according to him, he will hurt me for failure of my marriage. But the thing was, every time I used to enjoy it, thinking how childish his behaior is. But seeing that his dialog is not affecting me, day by day his dialog level is becoming cheap.

No comments: