Monday, May 25, 2009

Dangerous Thing

Yesterday I was chatting with Seetha. We were remembering our past years. The way we used to roam in Shimoga.

I am in Bombay from almost 2 years. Now I am bored with this city. In Shimoga there is only one straight road which has been partitioned into Durgi gudi, Nehru road and Gandhi bazar. Shopping means only these three options. But I never felt bored with that city.

We(Me and Seetha) were doing a lots of shopping. But every time when spending money so carelessly we used to feel that guilt. Feeling that we are doing some wrong thing.

Then suddenly our discussion took philosophical turning. We all do certain things which we know are wrong. If someday someone tells us that you are doing a big mistake then how we will react?

Here we come across two ways. First category of people accept that it is wrong. They may try to correct themselves. They may even fail in that :)

Second category of people tell "I am like this. I do because I get pleasure in this. It's my life after all".

You may feel that taking first path is the job of coward people. And second category people are very straightforward and bold people.

According to me, taking first path is the most difficult thing. It comes with simplicity. Second path is the way of coward people who are not true to themselves. Who doesn't have the guts to say "yes I was wrong". They fear that if they accept the truth people will laugh at them. Still somewhere in the deep heart they know they are wrong.

Most dangerous thing according to me is when we keep on making mistakes saying "I am like this".

No comments: