Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Story Time

Today let me tell this story which ones my ajji told me.

There was one god, who came to earth just to see it's beauty. He saw sea, mountains, rivers, deserts,falls.......... Then he saw her! One beautiful girl taking water from river. She was not as beautiful as Apsaras of heaven. But he loved her from very first sight.

He asked her to marry him. She tried to convince him that she is very small compared to him. There can't be a match between god and human. But he insisted.

They married and lived happily. After few years he observed wrinkles on her face. She said "See, I am human. I am becoming old". He said "Oh! you are looking so beautiful. I love you so much". She became old and his love for her increased each year.

One day she became sick and said "My time to leave this world has come". He held her tightly. But rules are rules. Her soul left her body and for the first time that god cursed himself for being immortal.

What is the use of life where love is not there? Love will make your life very beautiful. It's loss can make life a miserable journey.

No comments: