Tuesday, October 21, 2008

God............. Are you there?

Today I will tell you one story. There was one boy, who was considered as genius from his teachers. He loved to work. When doing his bachelors, he fell in love with a very beautiful girl, his classmate. He finished degree, got job in a reputed company.

I wonder some times, why girls, don't want permission of parents to fall in love and roam with boys. But when it comes marriage, they want to get married to the boy, whom their parents chose.

He tried his level best to save his love. Even he took his parents to her home. But nothing worked. I have seen him suffering like hell on that lose. Then after few months he went to Kerala for some training. There he met a girl from Rajasthan.

She was married to a person chosen from her parents at the age of 22. After 5 days of her marriage she lost husband in an accident. People wanted her to stay with her in-laws and live rest of her life in serving them. She faced the world. Just 10 days after that incident she appeared for interview in the same company in which this boy was working and she got selected. They met each other, in Kerala during training. They became friends and started liking each other.

I still remember the day, when that girl told him that she is a widow. When I asked him, what is his decision, after knowing the fact. I was so happy that his liking for her didn't change by that. He told me, that before knowing that, he was liking her. But never sure whether he wanted to marry her. Because still he was thinking about his past. But now he wants to marry her. I was so happy for both of them.

It all happened just two months back!

Today that girl is in Jaipur cancer hospital. At her last stage.

When he lost his first love, I used to talk to him for hours. Convincing him to accept the fact. When he said that there is no god in this world. I argued with him to prove the existence of god. I used to tell, big philosophical words. "Every cloud has a silver lining". Where?

To be frank with you, I am only thinking "is there a power called god?"

Please if god is there for you, then pray for Namratha. He may listen to your prayer. I don't know why, but he has stopped to listen to my prayers.

Please Namratha, you have to live. You can't leave him like this. He needs you. Please...

What will I tell him, if he asks me "Where is your god?"

Why should, he only has to face all the sorrow's of this world? Why ?

No comments: